Deep Quotes about Love | Quotes about Love

Deep Quotes about Love | Quotes about Love

 
Deep Quotes about Love | Quotes about Love

Can not trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend
Be who you want to be, not what others want to see
Love is easy But queen is busy.
Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
Be like a drug let them die for you.
No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
I can't stop being awesome it's in my blood.
Swag isn't a behavior it's an attitude.
I may not be perfect but I am one of a kind.
I'm as single as a dollar and I'm not looking for change.
Stay original and let the world copy you.
She looked daisy safe but smelled rose wild.
Chin up princess or the crown slips.
Don't let someone snatch your smile.
I am loyal. but I ain't stupid.
Forgiveness is my gift to you, moving on is my gift to me.
A girl who is rude in behaviour is the one who cares the most.
You can be queen with no king.
Everyone has two eyes, but no one has the same view.
The truth hearts, but lies are worse.


Having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing.

I fell in love with you because of a million tiny things you never knew you were doing.
Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted.
You left like I was never a reason to stay.
Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectations.
You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an entire ocean in a drop.
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sights.
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.
I wonder if you ever talked about me to someone.
If It matters to you,you will find a way.
Trust is like an eraser it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.
People love you until they don't need you anything.
Stop breaking your own heart by expecting so much from other people.
Addiction of a person is dangerous than a drug.
Your eyes shows the strength of your soul.
Sometimes you expect a lot from someone because you'd do that much for them
In life it's important to know when to stop arguing with people, and simply let them be wrong.
Once you figure out what respect taste like, it taste better than attention.

Previous Post Next Post