Quotes for Girls | Deep Love Quotes for Girls

Quotes For Girls  - Here you find top quotes related to girls power, I hope you like these quotes and comment to us which one is best for you.



Quotes For Girls | Deep Love Quotes for Girls
Quotes For Girls | Deep Love Quotes for Girls

Happy girls are the prettiest.

To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.
When she flips her hair, The world sees her shine.
Kill them with kindness and burn them with a smile.
Laugh like a baby, and live like a queen.
Life to express, not to impress,
Smile it confuse your enemies.
I am a strong woman.
Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence.
Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
I'm a simple person with a complicated mind.
The smartest thing a woman can ever learn is to never need a man.
Forgive yourself for accepting less than you deserve. But don't do it again.
I am not for everyone.
She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side.
She needed a hero, so that's what she became.
Good looks fade but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
She wasn't looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.



Whether that love is a new love or decades-old love, and whether it takes the form of romance or friendship, these quotes capture what is so special. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.


Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.

Two souls don't find each other by simple accident.

Our dreams were lost inside the nights we never spent together.

Trust in time especially when time says no.

Never go in search of love, go in search of life, and life will find you the love you seek.

Having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing.

You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had.

What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

You're mine and only mine, all rights reserved.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

I know I'm a handful but that's why you got two hands.

I could start fires with what I feel for you.

My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.

I like the way you make me feel even when you're nowhere near.

I love it when you look at me and smile.

I want to be with you for only two times, Now and Forever.

Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine.

Please grow old with me and I promise you that I will be here for you till the end.

We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.


Previous Post Next Post